Click on the various drop down boxes to learn about the stance of the Faith Advocates for Jobs campaign in regards to Public Policy.
In the News
- Interfaith Service For Jobs: Fulfill King’s Dream Of Jobs and Freedom
- Domestic Human Needs’ Jobs Statement of Principles
- Interfaith Service to Honor King’s Commitment to Worker Justice – January 16th
- Half in Ten releases first-ever report tracking progress on the Half in Ten goal
- Interfaith Worker Justice publishes an Interfaith Prayer Service for Occupy Together