Rev. Paul Sherry, director of the Washington, DC Office of Interfaith Worker Justice, speaks during the session entitled “Changing the Balance of Power” at the Summit on Jobs & America’s Future at the National Press Club Thursday, March 10, 2011.
In the News
- Interfaith Service For Jobs: Fulfill King’s Dream Of Jobs and Freedom
- Domestic Human Needs’ Jobs Statement of Principles
- Interfaith Service to Honor King’s Commitment to Worker Justice – January 16th
- Half in Ten releases first-ever report tracking progress on the Half in Ten goal
- Interfaith Worker Justice publishes an Interfaith Prayer Service for Occupy Together